SUN YOBA MPPT/PWM Solar Charge Controller

This Charge Controller is less than $50, this is the charge controller I used to setup my solar power system, it is actually an experiment where I used a very simple 12volts, 7AH UPS (Uninterruptible Power supply) batteries.

These UPS batteries are not recommended but I used it to carry out my experiment


After a week or so, I discovered that this charge controller is not the best for me, so here is a better controller with more functions http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/AQNnqj6

ITEMS FOR THE EXPERIMENT

  1. I used two 12Volts 7Amp Hour UPS batteries
  2. 20Amp SUN YOBA charge controller.
  3. 1500Watt SPANNUNGSWANDLER inverter and
  4. 130Watt solar panel.

I will be setting up the solar system and I want you to follow me as I progress, I want to utilize the free and renewable energy provided by mother nature



Follow me on this channel as I teach you how to setup this small system.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    1tb hard drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear its blog very nice and helpful thanks from inverter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information.I enjoyed reading this post.
    Solar Roof
    Solar Panel Roof
    Solar Energy Residential

    ReplyDelete