How I Built My Own Solar Power Generator

In my video tutorials, I will teach you for FREE how to build your own solar generator, you might be in Africa, America, Asia or anywhere in the world, as long as you have 4 - 5 hours of sun, you can utilize free energy from the sun, You will learn for free and I will show you where to buy quality components if you need to buy it outside your country.
I started an experiment, and am here to teach you for free how I was able to build my own solar power generator.

The experiment started after I heard how efficient solar power is, I decided to give it a try and it blew my mind when I discovered that electricity from solar is real and healthier that that generated mechanically from a generator, though it has its own disadvantages which are the cost but it is noiseless, constant voltage. Renewable Energy and so it is free.
Solar energy is the only truly renewable energy source available to man. It can be harnessed in all areas of the world. It is also available every day.

Renewable means we can never run out of solar energy when compared with some other sources of energy.


Solar energy will be accessible as long as we have the sun up in the sky shinning even for a little period of time, power stored in batteries can be used when the sun is not shinning.
Even though scientists said the sun is going to die someday but the sun will be available to us for the next 5 billion years.

With solar, you reduce electricity bills with time, this is a fact some people are yet to come to agree with, but look at it this way, if you will be meeting some of your energy needs with the electricity your solar system has generated, your energy bills will drop with time.

In some developed world, you are able to sell some of the excess power generated by your solar system to the government, this is where your electricity meter begins to spin backwards this is possible when your solar system is connected to the grid (Government electricity supply)
From time to time, I will update you on my journey as I move from a simple solar system to a complex one

Cheap but excellent Charge Controller http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/qniiQR7
Link to quality inverters http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/J2R7AiQ
My YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/YoutUbepLaYlIst

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    sleep mask

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear its blog very nice and helpful thanks from inverter

    ReplyDelete